UKTDC can provide a wide range of services for its members and Taekwondo practitioners, including:
- Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance (used to be called Criminal Records Bureau, CRB, checks)
- Insurance for you to run your tournaments
- Professional indemnity insurance for instructors
- Individual member insurance for all Taekwondo practitioners
- License booklets, Kup certificates
- Advice from some of the highest ranked practitioners in the UK, including a genuine Kukkiwon 8th Dan, on belt promotions, events, etc.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and costs.
Individual membership: Includes Insurance, license, UKTDC promotional material, entry to official UKTDC events such as competitions, seminars, courses,and entry into National team selections Members will also have access to official Dan promotion tests, member clubs will hold full voting rights (subject to registering the required members)
Club Registration is just £25.00
Download individual membership and club affiliation forms from the downloads page
Instructors: Please contact membership services for introductory member prices.
Please note: The BTC instructors course which includes DBS application is a compulsory requirement to obtain BTC instructor indemnity insurance, irrespective of any other DBS or CRB or courses you have taken.